glitch hack codes Dragons World

???????

https://firstgamehack.com/game-775733028.html

???????

Rating - 353 vote; Version - 1.96201; genres - Simulation; English; publish Date - 2013-12-21; Want to raise your very own dragon? Then come play Dragons World!; Devices - Apple Iphone. P.S. Just a note for you who are trying for 4 element dragons.  I have been playing for about 10 months and have been totally unsuccessful breeding a 4 element.  But, the good news is that there are promos that give you 70% off on dragons and you can buy a 4 element for 525 gems.  Here is the strategy:  save your gems and do not waste them on advancing dragons.  If you battle and get level 5250 and 8000 you will earn 40 gems.  If you get below 10k in rewards you will earn 40 gems and below 5k you will earn 55 gems.  That gives you 80 to 95 gems per week of battle, less if you do not achieve those benchmarks.  In five weeks you can get enough to get a 4 element dragon through promos.  I have an obsidian who can take out most 4 elements if he gets first attack.  So, do not despair you can still succeed without buying gold and gems. Bob.

No entiendo. For Ipad Apple glitch Dragons world wide. For Ipad Apple glitch Dragons world cup. For Ipad Apple glitch Dragons worlds. For Ipad Apple glitch Dragons world of warcraft. For ipad apple glitch dragons world map. For ipad apple glitch dragons world wiki.

For ipad apple glitch dragons world fire

For Ipad Apple glitch Dragons world tour. For ipad apple glitch dragons world server. For Ipad Apple glitch Dragons world wide web. Hello sir one qiestion whivh which dreagon on level 15 bredding to produce four element dragon plz answer me i want four element dragon. Grass/fire. For ipad apple glitch dragons world cheats.

For ipad apple glitch dragons world war 2. Both of my Nature and Lava dragon has each 15% chance of getting a rare dragon- that"s a combined 30% chance of getting a rare dragon. I"ve tried 26 times. TWENTY f*cking SIX times. You"d think I should have gotten a Predatory in those 26 attempts.   i"m starting to believe that rare dragons are improbable to get thru breeding. You have to buy them if you want rare. That"s what the developer wants you to do.

I got it with 15 tries (Flower dragon (15% rare dragon chance. the earth dragon (10% rare chance dragon)   predatory dragon is a RARE dragon, try and try again, and you will get it. For ipad apple glitch dragons world hack. For ipad apple glitch dragons world series. For me it took a bit of time to get, so I"ll pass on to you all the combo I used. Couple #1-Lava Dragon. Nature Dragon, Couple #2-Lava Dragon. Grass Dragon.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

خانه شماره 39 کورد، ایران و تاریخ مرد خسته behine اثبات عارف حنائی دل نوشته هایی برای نورون های آینه ای آرامش حقیقی لوازم یدکی مطالب ثبت اختراع